Name: Brian Clarke
Title: Director of Tennis
Brian Clarke has been employed at Stonebrook for 8 years and has worked his way up from Assistant Pro to Director of Tennis where he has been for the past 2 years. He has a PTR Certification Level Professional for the past 10 years and is also Cario Tennis Certified. While employed at Stonebrook he has been in charge of the Men’s and Women’s USTA teams and has helped many of those teams qualify for sectional and regional matches. The USTA took note of his leadership and asked him to help coach the Competition Training Center (CTC) from 2010-2016 and was chosen to be a captain for the CTC Rally of Virginia in Williamsburg from 2013-2016. Also, in 2013 he was the assistant coach for Shenandoah University Men’s and Women’s teams. Brian had an outstanding career at Division II Shepherd University where he was voted Male Athlete of the Year in 2005 and finished his career 2nd all time in wins .
Coach Brian’s Credentials:
– PTR Professional Certified for 10 years.
– Brian has been coaching at Stonebrook for 9 years and has worked his way up from Assistant Pro to Director of Tennis
– Helped numerous USTA Men’s and Women’s teams to Sectional and Regional matches
– Worked USTA Competition Training Center (CTC) from 2010-2016 and coached CTC Team’s at the Rally in Williamsburg 2013-2016
– Shenandoah University Men’s and Women’s Assistant Coach 2013-2014
– Played 4 years at Shepherd University and finished career 2nd in all-time wins
– Certified Cardio Tennis Instructor
You can reach Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org