Stonebrook Club’s indoor tennis courts, gym, and racquetball courts are temporarily closed.
The outdoor hard and clay courts are open and ready for play. Stonebrook will continue to follow all directives from local, state, and federal governments. In Phase I, we are permitted to open for outside activities with some limitations. Active members may book the clay courts or outdoor hard courts through Club Automation or by calling the club. Tennis Pros are offering private lessons and are permitted to have clinics following physical distancing requirements and limited numbers.
The pool at Stonebrook will be forced to delay opening through Phase I. We are hopeful that we will not miss more than a few days of the season. When we are permitted to open, we will follow all guidelines and share those with you as they become available.
Thank you to all our members for your patience and understanding. We miss you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Stonebrook Club is the family center for health and fitness. Since 1973, we have been recognized as the leading racquet sports club in the Shenandoah Valley. As a club, Stonebrook provides the widest variety of recreational family activities for our members in the area. Our programs focus on keeping people active in a fun and safe environment.
Listed below are some of what we offer to our members.
- Four indoor USTA blue tennis courts with cushioned surface for comfort
- Two lighted outdoor Har-Tru courts
- Three outdoor USTA blue tennis courts
- Four indoor racquetball courts
- 25 yard outdoor lap pool and kiddy pool
- Cardiovascular theatre, including treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes
- Complete weight training area – free weights and Nautilus
- Dry Sauna
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with showers
- All-purpose facility for rental
- Relaxing lounge with snacks and drinks for sale
- Full Service Pro Shop
Programming and Services:
- Tennis and Swimming lessons for all ages and skill levels
- USTA team practices
- USTA and in house league play
- Complete fitness class schedule
- Racquet service and restringing
We are pleased to offer both dance, Centre for Dance, and karate, MW Kenpo, at our club. These activities are offered by independent companies located in “the barn” at Stonebrook Club.
- Tennis Pros – USPTA certified
- Swimming Instructors – Red Cross WSI certified
- Personal Trainers and Exercise Instructors – AEA or ACE certified