Stonebrook Club is the family center for health and fitness. Since 1973, we have been recognized as the leading racquet sports club in the Shenandoah Valley. As a club, Stonebrook provides the widest variety of recreational family activities for our members in the area. Our programs focus on keeping people active in a fun and safe environment.
Listed below are some of what we offer to our members.
- Four indoor USTA blue tennis courts with cushioned surface for comfort
- Two lighted outdoor Har-Tru courts
- Three outdoor USTA blue tennis courts
- Four indoor racquetball courts
- 25 yard outdoor lap pool and kiddy pool
- Cardiovascular theatre, including treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes
- Complete weight training area – free weights and Nautilus
- Dry Sauna
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with showers
- All-purpose facility for rental
- Relaxing lounge with snacks and drinks for sale
- Full Service Pro Shop
Programming and Services:
- Tennis and Swimming lessons for all ages and skill levels
- USTA team practices
- USTA and in house league play
- Racquet service and restringing
We are pleased to offer MW Kenpo Karate, at our club. This activity is offered by an independent company located in “the barn” at Stonebrook Club.
- Tennis Pros – USPTA certified
- Swimming Instructors – Red Cross WSI certified
- Personal Trainers and Exercise Instructors – AEA or ACE certified